MENU

Slide

Saturday, September 22, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):

Sooooo, I'll reply here!

Loo: Nahh, i don't use toner after masking.
just my eyecream/nightcream blah blah.
heh.

Sher: Awwww, i left arnd that time too!

Passerby: She's a friend of the family. (:

Passby: Hey honey, I've no idea.
I usually join sprees.


Matherine: Sweetie! hahahas,
i don't think it's unglam man.

He looks so adorable. :x


I'm listening to Potential Breakup Song - Ally & AJ now!

Yesterday was my 1st ever photoshoot,
The photoshoot for Zona Felice's salon advert.


It's like so so so fun,
Was a great great experience luh.
with all the other models and makeup/hair stylists.

But it's was so tiring luh.

I reach the salon at 1pm t touchup my hair colour, makeup.
And by the time i reached home,
it was like 12:30am alrdy.

Was having this horrible throbbing headache
because of all the flashlight/music and stuff.




Studio, Lights, Camera, Shoot!


Stylist Alan with the silly afro! Hahahahs.


Before Makeup, My stylist & Afro curling my haaaair.



Wa-La-La! :D

One of my makeup artist that's really cute!

And i wasn't really allowed to smile,
so i only have like one picture that i'm smiling.
wth. Cos they wanted this,
" CB, I don't fuck care " kinda attitude.

It's super hard for me not t smile okay!
And i look so freaking fierce when i don't smile!

Rocky was like, "No, young chick, No smiling!"

My Favourite picture! (cos i smiled. :x)
The purple-y thingy is actually a few purple feathers.
And it's like really nice,
cos it blended so well into my haircolour.
So cool, yeah? :D



Rocky: "Hey young chick, Get kinky yeah kinky!"
It was like damn funny lah,
i had like 2, 3 stylist holding up magazines pages
and suggesting me ways to pose &act sexy.





And Afro was like, "Hey bite your lips, bite your lips."
Yeah i know, it's like so un-natural.
But coooome'on, it's my 1st photoshoot! :D

I'm like aching all over after the shoot,
Pose, Pose Pose Pose Pose.

Another photoshoot coming up next week
for sherlynn's online shop!

No comments: